Tri-County Apprenticeship Academy follows a set of standard guidelines:
- Must be 17 years of age
- Must be working for a participating contractor
- Must be physically capable of performing the work of the trade
- Must attend classed five nights a month from 6pm-9pm
- Must complete 144 hours of related classroom instruction per training year
- Must complete 2,000 hours of on-the-job training per training year
- Must complete all module exams and performance profiles with a 70%
- Must complete course with a 70% or better to be promoted to the next level of training
- Must complete 10 hour OSHA course in their first year of apprenticeship training
Our programs are designed to allow the apprentices learn basic to advanced skills via our curriculum. Our curriculum starts with a basic foundation of fundamental skills and related instruction. As an apprentice completes their levels of training they are exposed to more advanced levels of skill set and related instruction. Our programs take pride in allowing our apprentices to pave their own way to a successful career.
Donna J. Beasely Tri-County Apprenticeship Academy
13830 Jetport Commerce Parkway Suite 5
Fort Myers, Florida 33913
239-225-0995 - 239225-0997 Fax
Donna J. Beasley Tri-County Apprenticeship Academy is an equal opportunity education entity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, material status, or disability.